An application is admissible if the conditions have been fully satisfied. Use the following checklist to ensure the file is complete:
- have all the conditions relating to the support applicant been satisfied?
- have all the conditions relating to the project been satisfied?
- have the application form and project budget been completed in the Excel template?
- have the application form and project budget been fully and correctly completed?
- do all documents relating to funding viewed as available (or at least 50% of the total budget) satisfy the conditions for confirmed funding?
- have all contracts, agreements and annexes in attachments been signed?
- has the statement on honour been signed by the funding applicant's representative?
- are all the required attachments included?
- was the application submitted on time?
- have two digital and two paper copies been submitted?
The agency will inform you whether or not your application is admissible.